Directions to get to the Sucrerie Jean-Louis Massicotte et filles in St-Prosper
From Trois-Rivière (Three-Rivers) ...
- get on Highway 40 east.
- take the 'Ste-Geneviève de Batiscan, Batiscan etc' Exit (no. 229).
- at the STOP turn left (you'll be dirving along the river).
- at the firts stop turn right.
- You'll cross a bridge, through a town, you'll see a CLSC, the Ste-Geneviève high school. Keep going for 7km counting from the bridge to the blinking yellow light (route 159). Turn left.
- We are 2 and a half entrances up...
- The first entrance is the 'cabane chez Roger chemin Massicotte', the half is a snowmobile track (careful, many people mistakingly turn there)
- We're at the next entrance, marked "STATIONNEMENT POUR SUCRERIE J.L. MASSICOTTE".
- The sugar shack is white and red.
See you there.
101, Route 159 Nord, P.R.
QC G0X 3A0
tel: (418) 328-8790 email: firstname.lastname@example.org